Watch This!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

And God said, "Let there be [LIFE]!"

Well, this is a fateful day for Scott and Elisabeth as they welcome the newborn baby Bryce (I hope I spelled that correctly) into this cruel world. I was smiling from ear to ear when I listened to the voicemail from Scott announcing this joyous occasion. I am truly ecstatic for the young couple, and I can't wait for our childrento all be running around together (unless they leave for the mission field sooner, that is).

I won't ask how many times Scott passed out during the ordeal, but I'm sure it's safe to say that they are both relieved to have it over and done with. I've been there. Come this time next year, you might even be doing it again. HAHA!

CONGRATS!

Thanks to God for answered prayer in the form of health for the baby and survival for the parents! We'll keep praying that Bryce will follow the Lord along with all of my kids...

And since I didn't have a picture of the boy to post on my blog I pasted a picture/link to Scott's website. We'll work on adding a picture of the newbie soon.

No comments:

Dramatized Exegesis